MOT TESTER TRAINING
Phoenix TTM are pleased to be working in partnership with Chiltern MOT Training to offer the IMI Level 2 Award in MOT Testing for Class 4&7 at our premises in Feltham where we have a well-appointed training room and excellent testing facilities.
The course is run over 4 days and covers the following –
- working safely within a vehicle test centre
- communicating with colleagues and customers
- how to manage and maintain their CPD
- carrying out pre-test checks
- and carrying out an MOT test.
To be eligible to take the qualification to become an MOT Tester, a learner must:
- have a current and full UK driving licence for the vehicle classes they want to test
- be a skilled mechanic with at least 4 years full-time employment in the service and repair of the vehicle types to be tested. (Apprentices who have been employed for 4 years are eligible.)
- Hold a relevant Level 3 qualification
- have no unspent convictions for criminal offences connected with the MOT testing scheme or the motor trade, or involving acts of violence or intimidation
- be ‘of good repute’.
Please ask for details of further courses if your candidates are not Level 3 qualified.
Learn more about our MOT Training course, call us today: 020 8023 7258
Unsure what course you might need?
What Our Clients Say
“Amazing people to deal with, I found Phoenix a delightful company to work with and we will 100% work with them again in the future. They provided my company with health and safety training and the feedback I got from all of my staff was a very positive one. A massive thanks to Phoenix Training, we look forward to working with you again soon!”
“If you are looking for first class service from people who care about your business make sure you contact the guys at Phoenix Training. Over the years, we have used various training providers for our CPC courses but moving forward we will only be using the Phoenix team. Huge thanks, a pleasure working with you.”
“Efficient, polite, professional – three words I would associate with Phoenix Training. Already looking forward to working with you again soon. I’d like to say a massive thanks to Alison and her team.”
“Over the past 3 years we have used Phoenix Training for all types of corporate training services. Initially they provided us with First Aid Training. To be honest our experience was so positive that we have now used them on 4 other occasions – Fire Safety, First Aid update, Manual Handling and ADR. Thanks for all your help.”